суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD TWONKY QNAP

Your email address will not be published. I am very curious to know if one of the apps C5 or 8player can direct the music from the QNAP media server to a Beosound? Of all tried I found this one the best. In my setting even Twonky couldn't beat Minimserver. Hit Create and with that the container image will be downloaded and configured and setup by ContainerStation. twonky qnap

Uploader: Akigis
Date Added: 14 March 2013
File Size: 30.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24520
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Installing Twonky Server on QNAP NAS via QPKG

I tried re-syncing and clearing the database and nothing seemed to work. If you had playlists while using Twonky as a QNAP App, then there is no change with this setup as the media directory points to the same one. This worked for me and it was how I got my Twonky Media server to show the missing folders. The issue is that I can't get the stream to work which I've only tried from my laptop but need to test from a mobile phone as well. Which Twonky container image did you make use of and you didn't have any problem for Moment to locate the Twonky Server?

Try searching this site!

QNAP–Twonky Media server doesn't show folders | Jared Heinrichs

I now have a Twonky 8. Click on the Advanced Settings and choose the Shared Folder section and mount the volume for which you keep your music archive to be indexed by Twonky. Some people were saying that it twonoy a permission issue. I am very curious to know if one of the apps C5 or 8player can direct the music from the QNAP media server to a Beosound?

The container solution dosn't add any significant overhead compared using the twonky server from the app center. Also like the easy access to artists and albums. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. If you experience something similar you might want to try the same thing. It was missing all the files that had. So the customer experience can differ from user to user. To be honest I'm still struggling with getting Moment to locate my Twonky Container and I don't know whether it's the container image itself or what.

But, let's see, it could also be an issue with hte beta I'm running of QNAP OS so looking forward to hear if any other makes a quick success of this. Is there a step by step guide to using Container Station to run Twonky?

Permissions of the AVI file: Your email address will not be published. Just to be sure; this check box has been enabled? What I mean by this is, the new files and folder both had the same permissions as other folders and files that worked perfectly on the QNAP Twonky Media server.

I went and looked and twinky seemed fine.

twonky qnap

So I'm going to give it a try with a Debian container image and install Twonky Server myself and see if this make any different. Hit Create and with that the container image will be downloaded and configured and setup by ContainerStation. Containers the containers make use of virtual memory ballooning, so they will only reserv what is needed.

I have installed the latest and greatest updates. Quoting a brief response that I got from the QNAP support after that I realized that Twonky isn't no longer combatible with the current beta:. Of all tried I found this qnapp the best.

Installing Twonky Server on QNAP NAS via QPKG |

It's quite straight forward to get it up and running once you've fired up the ContainerStation:. After you've choosen the image to make use of you then come to the configuration part and first step is to limit the memory to make use of and set this to for example MB which is more than enough for Twonky. I researched things on the net. I just did it for myself and it looks ok.

twonky qnap

I then had the idea to convert the current videos into. So this might take a few minutes depending on your connection speed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий