среда, 22 января 2020 г.

UOENO BLACK HIPPY REMIX DOWNLOAD

Black Hippy Links MusicBrainz. Find out more about our use of this data. Too many bitches got rabies And I hate a ho-hoppin' woman Stank pussy-poppin' woman You fuckin' fool don't know about you But my dick need 70 years on it Anything after that is just a bonus And I been in the lab with my opponents And since Sway done swayed that list He got a flatscreen the next morning Tell 'em I need my credit when it's due Tell 'em I need my lettuce when it's new Tell 'em I got a fetish for fine fabric Franklins and saying, "Fuck you" Tell 'em it's TDE 'til I'm DDT'd in that grave And Top Dawg is proof 'til my nigga Whoo Kid get free, ain't shit comin' for free I'm 'bout to rape you niggas 'til you recoup Related. Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Lamar had stated that the group will never face demise due to the solidification of each member's career, before they release their debut album as a whole. She ain't single but she solo, you ain't even know it Unsigned with sold out shows, you ain't even know it My lips black but they ain't chapped, she ain't even know that Let's have sex, she said, "Yes", you know she ain't "no" that Seed of life on my chest, my head next to her breast My mind all in the clouds, just bought an ounce of the best No talking when I'm off that loud I came quick so she pissed You know I'm good for another round But it's hard when everybody on your dick Know real niggas that's crips, I know real niggas that's bloods Know real niggas that's thugging like you ain't know what's up Got codeine in my cup, got a couple checks that need cashing And you could take that to the bank, what's life without a balance? uoeno black hippy remix

Uploader: Kagagal
Date Added: 18 March 2011
File Size: 30.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72784
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Black Hippy - U. It's a groovy nigga, that's all day, Backwood hold, three grams Got a six-shooter, that revolver spinning, shell stuck inside, but won't jam This hoody here about hoppy stacks, hell yeah blzck bitch could gon' go ham Molly in her drink, but she asked me to and oh yeah I got this on cam Gangsta nigga, no trap beats, bet I still sound like that new shit Originality in my blueprint, still Figg side, Figuero pimp Her big ass where my palm hit, pull my dick out, she gon' balm it Swag surfin' all through the world, slide through the sea on a comet O-X-Y for these morons, that be that new shit I'm pushin' Raise off of them pockets, bring more of them coffins These niggas ain't popping, tell them old niggas to move on Aw damn I done said it, all them can beheaded.

Added, go to My Music to see full list. I'm turned up every day, you don't even know it Got your bitch with me right now, you don't even know it We turn up in the club, you don't even know it Got a hundred bottles comin', you don't oueno know it We came up from nothin', you don't even know it Drive a half a million dollar car, you don't even know it This a thousand dollar pair of shoes, you don't even know it Got a bitch that speak no English, she don't even know it This a thousand dollar pair of shoes, you don't even know it This a thousand dollar cup of lean, you don't even eemix it This a half a million hiopy car, you don't even know it I came up from the bottom, you don't even know it My niggas all ride with me on, you don't even know it Got killers with me right now, you don't even know it This a million dollar watch nigga, you don't even know it Got a million dollar crib nigga, you don't even know it.

It's a groovy nigga, that's all day, Backwood hold three grams Got yippy six-shooter, that revolver spinning, shell stuck inside, but won't jam This hoody here about two stacks, hell yeah that bitch could gon' bippy ham Molly in her drink, but she asked me to and oh yeah I got hipppy on cam Gangsta nigga, no trap beats, bet I still sound like that new shit Originality in my blueprint, still Figg side, Figuero pimp Her big ass where my palm hit, pull my dick out, she gon' balm it Swag rmeix all through the world, slide through the sea on a comet O-X-Y for these morons, that be that new shit I'm pushin' Raise off of them pockets, bring more of them coffins These niggas ain't popping, tell them old niggas to move on Aw damn I done said it, all them can beheaded.

Kendrick-Lamar-UOENO-Black-Hippy-remix ⋆ BYT // Brightest Young Things

Remjx perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. Black Hippy Links MusicBrainz. Find out more about our use of this data.

Lamar had stated that the group will never face demise due to the solidification of each member's career, before they release their debut album as a whole. Too many bitches got rabies And I hate a ho-hoppin' woman Stank pussy-poppin' woman You fuckin' fool don't know about you But my dick need 70 years on it Anything after that is just a bonus And I been in the lab with my opponents And since Sway done swayed that uoeo He got a flatscreen the next morning Tell 'em I need my credit when it's due Tell 'em I need my lettuce when it's new Tell 'em I got a fetish for fine fabric Franklins and saying, "Fuck you" Tell 'em it's TDE 'til I'm DDT'd in that grave And Top Dawg is proof 'til my nigga Whoo Kid get free, ain't shit comin' for free I'm 'bout to rape you niggas 'til you recoup Related.

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Remix Lyrics Black Hippy. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License.

Sign in to the BBC, or Register. Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. She ain't single but she solo, you ain't even rremix it Unsigned with sold out shows, you ain't even know it My lips black but they ain't chapped, she ain't even know that Let's have sex, she said, "Yes", you know she ain't remmix that Seed of life on my chest, my head next to her breast My mind all in the clouds, just bought an ounce of the best No talking when I'm off hipppy loud I came quick so she pissed You know I'm good for another round But it's hard when everybody on your dick Know real niggas that's crips, I know real niggas that's bloods Know real niggas that's thugging like you ain't know what's up Got codeine in my cup, got a couple checks that need cashing And you could take that to the bank, what's life without a balance?

Last Played on BBC.

uoeno black hippy remix

You gotta check out. Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Too many bitches got rabies And I hate a ho-hoppin' woman Stank pussy-poppin' woman You fuckin' fool don't know about you But my dick need 70 years on it Anything after that is just a bonus And I been in the lab with my opponents And since Sway done swayed that list He got a flatscreen the next morning Tell 'em I need my credit when it's due Tell 'em I need my lettuce when it's new Tell 'em I got a fetish for fine fabric Franklins and saying, "Fuck you" Tell remiix it's TDE 'til I'm DDT'd in that grave And Top Dawg back proof 'til my nigga Whoo Kid get free, ain't shit comin' for free I'm 'bout to rape you niggas 'til you recoup.

This entry is from Wikipediathe user-contributed encyclopedia.

Although they have yet to release a full-length project as a group, the members are frequent collaborators, regularly appearing and contributing to each other's respective solo projects, oftentimes not even crediting one another as a featured artist.

You ain't even know it, nigga I be everywhere you ain't even going I thought it was snowing, but I'm just the coldest nigga out here flowin' Sick of all that bullshit y'all been promoting, but Carson in the motherfucking house Del Amo, watch your motherfucking mouth I took the game by storm, just to X men out I'm crazy out my mind, I put my life on the line The tortoise only makes progress when his neck sticks out Just a little token of gold if you ain't know it, though.

U.O.E.N.O. (Ft: Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar & ScHoolboy Q)

Show more Show less. Desktop Google Hippyy Windows 8. Why were the best Christmas songs written decades ago? O Remix Last played on. Black Hippy US hip-hop collective. Too many bitches got rabies And I hate a ho-hoppin' woman Stank pussy-poppin' woman You fuckin' fool don't know about you But my dick need 70 years on it Anything after that is just a bonus And I been in the lab with my opponents And since Sway done swayed that list He got a flatscreen the next morning Tell 'em I need my credit when it's due Tell 'em I need my lettuce when it's new Tell 'em I got a fetish for fine fabric Franklins and saying, "Fuck you" Tell 'em it's TDE 'til I'm DDT'd in that grave And Top Dawg is proof 'til my nigga Whoo Kid get free, ain't shit comin' hiopy free I'm 'bout to rape you niggas 'til you recoup.

Black Hippy "U.O.E.N.O. Remix" | Marcus Troy

Read more at Wikipedia. The Last Poets want to work with Kendrick Lamar. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.

uoeno black hippy remix

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий